Experience the beauty and diversity of South African National Parks.
Travel and explore South Africa!
- Media Release: Military truck overturns at Crocodile River low level bridge in the Kruger National Park - 27th September 2016
- Minister of Environmental Affairs welcomes arrest and seizure of rhino horns - 26th September 2016
- Media Release: SA National Parks Week sees more than 60 000 visitors for 2016 - 26th September 2016
- President Zuma to open 17th COP to the Convention on Int. Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna & Flora - 23rd September 2016
- The new and completely transformed Tshokwane Trading Post & Picnic Site opening October 2016 - 22nd September 2016
There are currently no promotions available. Please come back soon.
- 2 Vehicles allowed per site (No Charge)
- Access through Sendelingsdrif
- Additional vehicles will be charged fee per night
- Nearest water point at Richtersberg (32km) away
- 2 single beds
- Barbeque Facilities
- Camp reached from N2, access rd open to Main Camp
- Check-in at Matyholweni itself, not Main Camp
- 1 En-suite bedroom with 2 single beds
- Ceiling fans
- CHECK IN/OUT @ SANP OFFICE 214 MAIN RD AGULHAS
- Fully equipped kitchen, 2 plate stove (No Oven)
SANParks offers a wide range of activities, including those listed here. For comprehensive information on activities on offer in each park, please visit the relevant park.
Browse accommodation and activities availability, and book online via our secure payment system and get 5% discount (excludes activities)
Get unlimited access to most of Southern Africa’s premier conservation areas.
Membership is valid from date of purchase for 365 days and is available for an individual, couple or family, as well as international guests. Learn more...
- Warbler, Marsh
Posted by: wildtuinman on 29th September 2016
- Addo Cam 29/09/2016
Posted by: Dibles on 29th September 2016
- Nossob Cam 29/09/2016
Posted by: ritad on 29th September 2016